Saturday, March 6, 2010

WORM START

Hi Friends!!!

After a Failure of conducting workshop(due to too many reasons like politics in college for getting credit for everything,not having enough ability to fight against them (if we would have planned independently, the harassment would be provide by them might be dangerous for us that I see everyday in my class in every lecture to every lecturers)), I have planned to go online,

I will try as much as possible to cover everything,because its my first try to blogging or say online except Orkut , Facebook etc.Social networking are different and blogging is different that you know better than me.

Please pardon me for my poor English as I am not a throughout English Medium Student.Your Comments and suggestions are most WelCome for anything like Grammar mistake or anything.

I am neither any "Student Partner" of any company nor a "creative" or not a professional .I am just a simple Engineering student on a complicated engineering college and complicated university with the expectations of a bright career.In my college there is no value for knowledgeable people.But some of my friends understand me and one of my friends says its good and if more people know you will not prove yourself .Its good,thanks to my friends who understands me.People are getting "Three Idiots " wrong way in my college .They think the one who learns or studies is "chatur" and those who are making noise,masti all time and saying "all izz well" on viva ,exams are "ranchos".

I will share what I have learned(not from college lectures obviously!!!!) from other sources like Workshops,Books(which may have from college library!!!!) and of course from net.
I will try to explain in very easy language so that every one can understand .I will not post lots of things at once,so that people will get bored.I will put simple(but interesting) on easy way and on easy language.

You are feel free to my posts if you feel "aa to junu thai gayu" or "aa to badha ne khabar chche"or a to chavai gayelu chche" or if this is not creative.

OK enough now..
let's start....

YASH

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have shown what you actually wanted to do in your college,amd i think this is the best way of communication through which you can reach to everyone and express what you want,and you have written that that you are poor in english but you are just to good in english and keep it up and don't consider other's baseless comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep it up dude.when u r on to the newer way & also on to the way of success most of people will protest u. but don't be afraid of it.because it shows u r successfull in ur life.

    ReplyDelete